tree dancer

tree dancer
Tree Dancer

Friday, September 23, 2011


I really like this picture, there are a few more similar to it that I like just as well, it's very unique, al least for me.  I just happened to be lucky enough to be up that particular morning and catch this spectacular sunrise.  It just took my breath away, I felt so blessed to a viewer of the pageant that played out for me for those fifteen or twenty minutes.  The colors were spectacular for that little slice of the day, I felt as if it was just for me.  Maybe it was, these days so many things inspire me to write, and it's a very good thing I don't have to put film in a camera anymore.  I can't get enough clouds, the variations are never-ending.  Trees, flowers, moss, lichens, wood, you name it, it's a picture in my head already.  The camera just allows me to put it here or on Facebook to share with my friends.  I dream of having an opportunity to put these in a book, a book of clouds, sunrises and sunsets, they stir my soul each and everyday.  We need these moments, we need to remember there is more than keyboards, moniters, televisions, steel, bricks and mortar.  I'm afraid if we forget those things, we'll all end up in a horror novel, cold and alone, having forgotten the the words to the song of life.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what an amazing photo.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yes my personal favourite the upside down cloud beach.... love it.

    ReplyDelete