tree dancer

tree dancer
Tree Dancer

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Bad......

I'm sorry my friend I missed you this morning
My mind doesn't always keep me true
We share our thoughts and dreams with each other
We laugh and we cry each day anew.

You're always there for me, no matter what
Sometimes your pain's so severe;
Even so you're unfailing in your support
beside me, though you're not near.

So my day will not be as good as it could,
I missed my chance to share with you.
I hope you'll forgive me my error this day
and know that my respect is so true.

Sleep well and when you awake, I'll be here
I can't reel back time undo my snafu;
I can hold fast and assure you I care.
My allegiance is first to you!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my.....how beautiful.

    There would never be any doubt that you are a good friend.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I wish I could write poetry like that. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete