tree dancer

tree dancer
Tree Dancer

Monday, November 21, 2011

To my Sister.......

    My dear sister, how can I tell you thank you one more time with all the gratefullness I can muster?  You have once again given of yourself in so many ways and I can only tell you thank you and I love and appreciate you so much.  It seems so little in return, in some respect, yet it's what I have to offer you.  We've had a lot of ups and downs throughout the years, and the fact that we are sisters has strengthened the bond, no matter what life has thrown at us. 
     Family is everything and ours is dwindling as the years progress, I'm sorry to say.  In spite of that, we stay standing beside one another no matter of the maelstorm around us, no matter the miles between us or how different our lifestyles are.   Love overrides all of those things and there is no way to ever repay you for all you've done, all I can do is bow my head in thanks and keep the love strong.

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky to have a sister! I have always wished I had one. But as I got older I realised that you can adopt a sister if you dont have one. Now I consider that I have one - even though she lives on the other side of the Pacific.

    M

    ReplyDelete